Shoto Reunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoto Reunion

Street Fighter Online Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(SR)Copperhell

More activity Empty
PostSubject: More activity   More activity Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:22 am

dont get it wrong, i dont mean tournaments nor things like tht with activity. the activity should be in-game. i wasn't here for a week cause of net-things but when i login to sfo i can barely find an sr. if no one basically cant play this game then whts the reason to join this clan?

moreover, the rumors about our "dead-state" and our weakness are spreading around. if we need to prove ourself we must try more more more more MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *ahem ahem* also we need to set a gmt for everyone in the clan.

the time, a.k.a gmt is different for each of us... well, maybe not for all of us but yeah, there are differences. we need to settle a gmt all of us will use (for sfo only of course Wink ) so we wouldnt have problems for meetings (private or public) nor training seasons (if they even exist -_-)

and we need more activity in BOTH forums. we need to do lotto fixes for the other forum. for example we have a huge art over there. and not only that, the sentence below it. im underlining:

We are here to REUNITE with our fellow XT members and Destroy all who is in out way
(is REUNITE a scream?) ( XT for clan name i suppose) (wdf D-estroy?) (out way? cmon)

so long, the first two is acceptable. also we need to fix the buttons too. we must use buttons almost in the same size. gfx thing is cool tough. in other words, sf4 image, digitalistic button, old-skool button, sf4 again, a gambit gfx and green buttons. cmon, each of them is looking cool maybe, but their combination isnt.
Back to top Go down
-(SR)-owens

More activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: More activity   More activity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 pm

/closed
Back to top Go down

More activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoto Reunion :: -(SR)- General Information :: -(SR)- Clan Members Suggestions-
Jump to: